August 15, 2022
Looking for a BPO Company in the Philippines? Check out these cool tips!
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the Philippines is a great way to level off the stress shouldered by your team. BPOs come in many forms like Programmer Teams, Call Centers, or Digital Marketing Agencies. Having a dedicated team of experts handling crucial company responsibilities also helps ensure that these tasks are done right.
The Philippines is home to many BPO companies that offer a wide range of quality services- from digital marketing to systems development. However, not all Philippine BPOs are created equal. Choosing the right outsourcing services in the Philippines isn’t as easy as you might think.
Don’t worry- here at ITWorks Global Solutions, we’ve got your back! Today, you’ll be learning five strategic tips on how to choose the best Philippine BPO for your company.
- Recognize your weaknesses
A BPO company is a supplementary workforce that helps speed up or improve your operations. To outsource particular tasks is to concede that you need help accomplishing them. That’s why the first step to choosing the best BPO is to understand what you need help with.
How do you do this?
- Talk to your employees. Ask them which tasks are in need of people with a certain level of expertise. Determine which departments or duties need consultants. For example, you might find out that menial tasks like scheduling and data input might be better off assigned to Filipino Virtual Assistants than to your team members.
- Run the numbers. Through your performance data, find out what can be improved by bringing in an external team. Look for holes in campaigns and operations that can be filled with a new perspective.
- Have a clear-cut set of goals
After taking stock of your weaknesses, it’s time to draft a list of concrete goals- both long-term and short-term. Having particular goals helps narrow the outsourcing companies to choose from- because then you can determine which BPO company is more suited or qualified to achieve what you’re aiming for.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What does growth mean for your company? Let the vision of success guide your choice of BPO. For example, if you think growth has to do with providing quality customer service to your consumers, you might consider outsourcing to Contact Centers or Call Centers in the Philippines or Filipino Virtual Assistants.
- How can I further improve my products or expand my services? The biggest companies in the world got to the top by constantly chasing new heights. Reflect on how you want to level up your offerings, and consider those reflections when choosing the best BPO for you.
- Do your research
Don’t fall for eye-catching graphics or cool headlines. Many BPOs are capable of crafting an engaging marketing strategy to reel clients in. But can they put their money where their mouth is?
Before teaming up with a BPO in the Philippines, consider taking a deep dive into their track record. Here are a few things you should look out for:
- What are past and present clients saying about the company? Don’t just take the BPO’s word for it. If you can, research reviews about the companies on your list- specifically testimonials from their clients. This can help paint a picture of them as your partner.
- What are your thoughts about their offerings? Aside from looking into client reviews, you should also try to test the waters. For example, if you’re looking to outsource designers or programmers in the Philippines, inspect their portfolio thoroughly. If you can even access outputs they don’t present you with, the better.
- Take note of their communication style
When you look for an outsourcing company, you’re looking for a partner to share the load with. It’s no wonder that many companies are looking for BPOs that communicate well.
What do we mean by that?
- They respond to your queries or concerns in a timely manner. You’re putting huge trust in a BPO partner you’re hiring- it’s only natural for you to expect them to communicate with punctuality. This is especially crucial for tasks that are detail-oriented or time-sensitive, which is especially true for positions like virtual assistants, programmers, and social media managers.
- They showcase initiative. You want a BPO team that puts in the effort to look for ways to improve the business, and is not just focused on finishing the tasks ahead of them. The right partner for you is the one rooting for your success through suggesting best practices and highlighting assessment points.
- Consider the rates
Looking for affordable BPO options might be one of your first considerations- and that’s okay. However, you’ve got to remember that cost-cutting isn’t always the right way to go, especially if you want top-tier service.
Contemplate these factors:
- Services inclusive of the payment. What are you getting for the price you’re paying? Review the rates and reflect whether you’re getting the most out of the fees. Explore your options- maybe you can negotiate more services to be included, or maybe you can haggle for a more budget-friendly deal.
- Competitor rates. Say you’ve found the perfect BPO for you- but their rate is too steep for your business as of the moment. What you can do is take a look at their direct competitors and see if there are companies that offer more affordable pricing for the same services. Don’t put all your eggs in a bunch- diversify your choices!
You’ve got tons of outsourcing options in the Philippines- both inside and outside of BPOs in Manila. It’s easy to get overwhelmed in the choosing part, but we encourage you to take your time. After all, you’re looking for a potential teammate- an extended part of your work family- it’s better to be thorough and decisive.
The tips we listed is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s a lot to learn about outsourcing in the Philippines and hiring third-party Filipino employees. Since its beginnings in the early 90s, the Philippine BPO industry has grown exponentially through the years, and with it, the skills of Filipino Virtual Assistants, Developers, Customer Service Agents, and Back End Office Workers have also developed.
If you’re interested to learn more about outsourcing in the Philippines, feel free to contact ITWorks Global Solutions through any of our official channels. We’re always ready to lend a hand to give you a leg up on your competitors.